?Did you know:
- We are a completely lol market. So when you buy at the market, you are supporting Manitoba producers
- All our vendors are inspected to verify they are making, baking and growing their own products
- We are Manitoba’s largest farmers’ market with over 200 active members in our cooperative
- We started in 1988 with just 8 vendors.
Days and Times
Winter Markets 2020 – 10 am to 2 pm
- Bi-weekly Saturdays
- February 8 and 22
- March 7 and 21
- April 4 and 18
- May 2
- May 9 – Mother’s Day Market
Summer season 2020 – 8 am to 3 pm
- May 16 to Thanksgiving
Parking at the Market
Please understand that we do not own or manage the parking lot. The parking lot is owned and managed by the St. Norbert Community Centre and the St. Norbert Foundation. Funds raised through the parking lot go to community programming and lot maintenance.
- Enter through the St. Norbert Community Centre entrance to find the parking at the east (back) of the market.
- Wednesday parking is free
- Saturday parking is $2
There is considerable street parking near and around the market. Please be reful to not park in front of resident driveways.